Sipro Lab Telecom Inc. Coding
- Platform: Various processors
- Description: Coding software for several International Standards
plus two Proprietary standards.
- PCS 1900 (a 13 kbps codec, established as a North American PCS standard)
- Enhanced GSM (a 13 kbps codec)
- G.723 (8 kbps codec established as a multi-purpose international standard)
- G.729 (a dual-rate codec for the video phone market)
- G.729 Annex A
(8 kbps codec made for Digital Simultaneous Voice & Data
transmission in the modem industry).
- ACELP 8 v2.0 codec
(flexible dual rate codec equipped with a VAD)
- ACELP 4.8 codec
- Contact: Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.
770, Chemin Lucerne, Ville Mont-Royal (Quebec), H3R 2H6 CANADA
Ph: (514) 737-5874, Fax: (514) 737-2327
Section 3 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 15:57 29-May-1996