PAM - A Text-To-Speech Application
- Platform: Windows
- Description: PAM is a talking personal assistant and text
reader application. It uses the ProVoice TTS
package. PAM will verbally advise about appointments and reminder
messages at specified times during the day. It can read text files,
clipboard text, and text sent in DDE messages. Using the full verbal
interface, PAM can be used by visually challenged individuals.
Shareware - thirty day free trial.
- Requirements: Any Windows sound card, speakers or
headphones. Min. memory - 4 megs, 8 megs recommended.
- WWW: A more complete description is available on the JTS
- Availability: The shareware can be downloaded by ftp from
The file size is approx. 1 MByte.
- Price: $US40 for the registered version.
- Contact: Tom Slemko: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or,
JTS Micro Consulting Ltd
10931 Lytton Road, RR#4, Ladysmith, B.C., Canada, V0R 2E0
Section 5 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 12:48 28-Apr-1997