DATAVOX - French
- Platform: PC / DOS
- Description: Continuous speech - speaker independent or
- Requirements: 2 PC format boards (RdF1000 and TdS 96/25)
and an A/D - D/A module (ASA116)
- Misc: Application software may dialog with DATAVOX
through 2 types of interfaces :
DATAVOX is based on the AMADEUS speech recognition software
developed at LIMSI. It provides
- Keyboard overlay: The application software may be used with any PC
compatible package. No specific adaptation is necessary, you only need
to define your configuration with the application software.
- C library: Allows a user-written program to drive the recognition
- Continuous speech recognition with 500 words speaker dependent, 50
words speaker independent (custom-made vocabulary).
- Grammar of the application language (syntax acquisition,
verification and simplification software).
- Large vocabulary : DATAVOX can recognize vocabularies of several
thousand words as long as there are no more than 500 words in the
active vocabulary at any given node. It takes less than 1 second to
change syntax and vocabulary.
- Training controlled by the system (use of co-articulation models).
- Response time less than 500 ms for any phrase length.
- Synthetis (ADPCM) can be heard simultaneously while recognition is
being carried out.
- Contact: VECSYS
Le Chene rond, 91570 Bievres, France
Voice: 33 1 69 41 15 04, Fax: 33 1 69 41 24 30
Section 6 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 13:38 26-Sep-1996