VCS 2060 Voice Dialer
VCS 2030 Voice Dialer
- Platform: Stand-alone hardware, TMS320C5X based with VCS
phonetic speech recognition and CELP speech compression.
- Description: The VCS 2060 is a telephone dialing system
which recognizes 50 names - and speed dials the associated telephone
number. The VCS 2030 has 20 memories. Users use speaker-independent
recognition to select the "call", "program", or "list" menu, then place
a call, enroll a new memory, or listen to playback of entries in the
phonebook. Enrollment is simple and includes a "name tag" enrollment
pass so that when one selects an entry to call, the selection is
confirmed by repeating the memory's associated name tag, e.g. "calling
Pete". The system uses both speaker-independent and speaker-dependent
technology from Voice Control Systems, Inc.
- Installation: The VCS 2060 can be installed in series
(RJ-11) with one phone for single phone operation or installed in
parallel (RJ-31) to provide voice dialing from every phone in a house.
- Cost: Standard retail prices:
- VCS 2030 Voice Dialer - $269.00
- VCS 2060 Voice Dialer - $299.00
- Availability: From catalogs or direct from Voice Control
Voice Control Systems
14140 Midway Rd., Dallas, Tx. 75225, USA
Ph: 800-VCS-7525, Fax: +1-214-386-5555
Section 6 of the
comp.speech FAQ Home Page.
Submit Information :
Last Revision: 14:14 26-Sep-1996