A Probabalistic Framework for Space Carving
PROJECT A Probabilistic Framework for Space Carving
AUTHOR Adrian Broadhurst
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
The copyright and ownership for all the code and comments in
this project (or any electronic or paper copy thereof) is retained
by the author. This includes any executables which
make use of this source code.
The author grants a free license to make use of this code,
to any person conducting non-comercial academic research,
provided that the user agrees to the following conditions:
- (i) This code remains the property of the author Adrian Broadhurst
- (ii) This code may not be distributed to third parties.
- (iii) This code may NOT BE USED FOR COMERCIAL activities
- (iv) This license agreement and copright notice must be kept intact.
- (v) A clear reference must be made to the following paper in
all work which make use of this code:
"A Probabilistic Framework for Space Carving",
Adrian Broadhurst, Tom Drummond and Roberto Cipolla,
ICCV, Vancouver July 2001.
- (vi) This code is provided with NO GUARANTEE or WARANTY of any kind
- (vii) The author will NOT PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT WHATSOEVER
- (viii) Neither will any staff at the University of Cambridge
- (xi) This code requires the use of third party libraries which
cannot be distributed with this code for license reasons.
- (x) The author's intention for distributing this code is to
aid academic review and comparison of this work.
All other use is prohibited.
- (xi) This project requires a gammln function.
It is the responsibility of the user to provide this function.
The original results can only be reproduced if this function
behaves in an identical way to the copy used by the author.
(see notes in gammaln.cc)
If you accept the terms of this agreement then click here .