|Department of Engineering|
|University of Cambridge > Engineering Department > Machine Intelligence Lab People|
ENGINEERING TRIPOS PART IIA
VoroGlide allows to watch how the structure of the Voronoi diagram/Delaunay triangulation/convex hull changes as individual points are dragged across the plane.
Though written in Java, VoroGlide is fast enough to provide a smooth response to the user's actions. In addition, it offers a single step animation mode for the incremental Delaunay construction and a recorder for teaching purposes.
Please wait until the VoroGlide button is activated, then push:
In case the applet does not start: If you are running an older version of Netscape on Windows 95, try this page.
Use the following on the VoroGlide window.
- Push left mouse button to set point.
- Push right mouse button (or <Alt> mouse) to remove point.
- Drag mouse with left button pressed to move point.
- Choose one or more structures to be shown in the Show menu.
- Refer to the Help menu for further information.
|| Search | CUED | Cambridge University ||
2005 Cambridge University Engineering Dept
and Graham Treece
Information provided by gmt11