Stradview version history
6.1, 10th September 2020
- Added extensive How-Tos in documentation which give advice on typical Stradview tasks and how best to go about them.
- Added this version history to the main Stradview documentation. This automatically displays the first few times Stradview is run after downloading.
- Added new 'check for updates' and 'online pages' options to the 'help' menu.
- Stradview no longer expires after one year, but will instead prompt you to download a new version.
- Included a new shape model for the talus bone in the foot.
- When saving the surface of a segmented object, the file name now defaults to the name of the object.
- Corrected an error in the small icon for image flipping which prevented it from displaying.
- Fixed incorrect task and visual page selection on GTK Linux when clicking on notebook arrows.
6.08, 31st July 2020
- Frame slider re-sizes correctly on loading data.
- Fixed error in image scales when exporting data originally loaded in HDR or NRRD formats.
- x64 Windows release can now correctly load very large data sets.
- GTK Linux release now updated to GTK version 3.0.
- Can now load DICOM files with incorrect internal use of 'undefined length'.
- Open directory now also considers image scale when comparing files.
- Fixed crash when measuring thickness by comparing surfaces.
6.07, 18th May 2020
- Now able to save the surface as a NIFTI file when using SAVE_CURRENT_SURFACE in a script.
- Both middle and right mouse buttons pan the data when using the normal (drag) tool.
- Can now load 16-bit DICOM data in compressed, signed format with correct DICOM offset values.
6.06, 28th April 2020
- Work-around implemented for issues with graphics drivers displaying the image in the wrong place when using scroll bars. Stradview should now always work using scroll bars, though the new option implemented in 6.04 gives more screen space to the images.
6.05, 22nd April 2020
- Loading of DICOM files is now more reliable
6.04, 17th February 2020
- Resliced image data can now be cropped to the outside, as well as the inside, of created surfaces
- A new GUI config option allows scroll bars to be disabled in image and 3D windows. Panning is then achieved using the right mouse button. This should fix occasional issues with faulty graphics drivers, as well as giving more screen space to the zoomed images
- 'g' key now controls visualisation of centres of mass and scrolling in image windows (as well as 3D window), as per documentation
6.03, 29th November 2019
- Much improved initialisation of inner and outer edges in CBM which results in more consistent assessment of bone cortices which are closer together
- Documentation from 6.01 onwards now up to date.
- Check for a non-existant outer edge in CBM was not always removing un-necessary edges, now fixed
6.02, 22nd November 2019
- Experimental feature which changes normal direction before doing CBM
- Outlier rejection in CBM is now part of the data smoothing (rather than surface smoothing) and can be visualised in real time on the surface
- Now possible to visual the CBM surface offset from the original surface, which makes outliers more obvious
- Thickness measurements by comparing surfaces now faster by more than 50x
- Fixed bug in CBM v2 (or when using 'post-correct density for blur') which affected measurements in the case of a denser outlying bone, eg. on the femur close to the acetabulum
- Removed apparent pause when running CBM on a very detailed surface with lots of points
- Now reports smoothed CBM values with an offset correctly when clicking on a 3D surface
6.01, 22nd October 2019
- This contains the data for an additional Image Analysis Solid HA QCT phantom
- Scripts can now find and load stradwin files correctly
- An error with mouse interaction with the windows when dynamically changing the mouse tool has been fixed
6.0, 13th September 2019
This was the original released version of Stradview, created from Stradwin version 6.0.