Martin Layton is a PhD student in the
Machine Intelligence Laboratory (formerly the Speech Vision and
Robotics (SVR) group) under the supervision of Dr Mark Gales.
- Augmented Statistical Models
- Acoustic Modelling for speech recognition
- Generative kernels (a more general form of Fisher kernel)
- Maximum margin (for augmented models) and conditional maximum likelihood
(for conditional augmented models) estimation
- M.J.F. Gales and M.I. Layton (2006).
Training Augmented Models using SVMs,
Conference and Workshop Papers
|Trumpington Street, Cambridge
|CB2 1PZ, UK
||Tel: +44 (0)1223 765 152
[ Cambridge University |