Users upgrading from Stradx version 7.2 to Stradx version 7.3 should
note the following points.
- There is a new calibration
facility for RF speckle decorrelation. This is only going to
interest users with access to the RF echo signal and an interest in
speckle decorrelation for elevational distance estimation.
- The RF acquisition module has some minor modifications to make it
more robust to the flaky Gage-supplied Linux driver.
- The micrometer sliders for wedge calibration now go up to 26mm,
- The manifold window now resizes correctly when the contour is
redrawn in the reslice window. Previously, this caused problems if the
user had made the manifold window so narrow that the buttons didn't fit
- The review window's intersection with the manifold window is now
drawn correctly. Previously, this was incorrect when the current
reslice thickness was non-zero.