Zoi Roupakia is a PhD candidate in Engineering in the Machine Intelligence Laboratory and a Member of Lucy Cavendish College. She is a member of the Speech Research Group working under the supervision of Professor Mark Gales. She has a 5-year degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and an MPhil in Computer, Speech, Text and Internet Technology from University of Cambridge.
She recently joined Google London for a 6-month internship working in the Research team of Speech Synthesis group.
- Large vocabulary continuous speech recognition
- Speaker Adaptation
- Kernel Methods
- Model Selection
- Zoi Roupakia, Anton Ragni, Mark Gales, Rapid Nonlinear Speaker Adaptation for Large-Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition, accepted for Proceedings in Interspeech (2012)
- Zoi Roupakia, Mark Gales, Kernel Eigenvoices (Revisited) for Large-Vocabulary Speech Recognition, accepted for IEEE Signal Processing Letters (2011)
- Zoi Roupakia, Nonlinear methods for Speech Processing, First year report, Cambridge University (2008)
- Zoi Roupakia, Nonlinear Projection Schemes, MPhil thesis, Cambridge University (2007)
- Zoi Roupakia, Development of a web portal for smart information searching and improvement of businesses competitive advantage (Smart B2B services), Thesis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2006)
|Baker Building, Room 458|
|Trumpington Street, Cambridge||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|CB2 1PZ, UK||Tel: +44 (0)1223 765 152|