These pages contain some advice on how best to go about performing several common tasks in Stradview. They are designed to give a brief overview of each process, as well as demonstrating what can be achieved using Stradview.
- How-to: Create surfaces
- Creating accurate surfaces from 3D data.
- How-to: Make measurements
- Make various measurements from data.
- How-to: Import and export data
- Import into and export data and surfaces from Stradview.
- How-to: Cortical Thickness Mapping (CBM)
- Measure bone surfaces using Cortical Thickness Mapping.
- How-to: Process multiple data sets
- Automate the processing of multiple data sets.
- How-to: Create animated visualisations
- Create sequences of images of the visualisation windows for videos.
- How-to: Fit a surface model
- Fit a shape model to thresholded data.