Bioengineering. There are bioengineering courses offered in both IIA and IIB Part IA
- 3G4: Medical imaging and 3D computer graphics (demos can be found here).
- GG2: CT reconstruction and visualisation (where instructions and Matlab scripts can also be found).
- 4I8: Medical physics (this is an external course taught by the physics department, but I am the engineering contact).
- F-GMT11-1 Medical imaging and computer graphics: using bone asymmetry to detect disease
- F-GMT11-2 Medical imaging and computer graphics: accurate measurement of the skull cortex